Friday, March 17, 2006

Great Day in the Studio...



Busy day in the studio yesterday, three jobs in one day, woo hoo, I love it! First up was a portrait of a credit union president for her newsletter. When she arrived, she had on this cool mink coat, so after our session, I brought her back on set with the coat for some fun shots. Then my buddy, Roland Simmons (a very capable photographer with a keen eye for composition) came over to work out some lighting set ups and shoot some portraits of me. I got him to sit for a few and this is my favorite from the take. Then a new art client brought by four incredible bronze sculptures to shoot for her portfolio (thank you, Leslie!) All in all, a great day spent in the studio, getting the work done and having fun.


1 Comments:

Blogger Roland Simmons said...

Hey Big B, cool blog. Cool to see my pic as one of the first on here. Thanks.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home