Friday, June 09, 2006

Recent Work...

Tired of those pyrotechnic palm trees, already? I've heard from a few of you to post some recent work so here's a few. The track meet photos are from Western Oregon University and the dental office exterior is from Vancouver, WA. For the dental office shots, I wanted to test the limits of a new Canon 580EX flash I just bought. I used it in conjunction with a much stronger Lumedyne unit outfitted with radio slaves and colored gels. The intent was to make the strip mall office look more dramatic against a twilight sky. Arrived just in time but the orientation of the sky prohibited a sunset background. Probably not the best situation to judge the flash's performance, but it's always fun to play with a new toy! As always, let me know your thoughts!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ash said...

AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING!

The second one is my fave ;-)

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home