Friday, April 07, 2006

Parents and Parenting...


As many people do, I never really gave parenting (or insert your current affliction here) much thought until I became one. The above two images are variations on a similar theme, both tight studio portraits of that special bond between parent & child. Creating intimate moments like these in the studio are often a challenge, but these two sittings were a pure joy. It is great energy to be around. After a while, the emotional closeness becomes evident on both ends of the camera. I have grown to be a parent, and by being a parent, continue to grow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Roland Simmons said...

Thanks Brian! You helped me find my Mother's Day present for my Jen.

12:53 AM  
Blogger Ash said...

Absolutely wonderful images!

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home