Thursday, June 22, 2006

Father's Day at the Track...

Didn't even think about the significance of Father's Day, my Dad & auto racing, until I met this guy and his son, celebrating the day by taking in their first race together. They declined my offer to take their picture (a total stranger :o !) but I felt compelled. Thoughts of you, Dad!

Talked shop with this friendly photographer from Bridgestone Tires while waiting for the race to start.

Think the McDonald's crew actually eats McDonald's food?

For some more cool race-action photos and some humorously accurate commentary, check out my friend Ted Miller's blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger TRM said...

McBrian, thanks for the kind words. Most likely next year, we never know until a week or so before, at least to get the passes we get, it's sort of a friend of a friend deal.

I was looking for you along pit row. We started up in the stands and worked down to the pits after the first quarter of the race. How does one go about getting credentialed to shoot this event?

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home