Thursday, October 12, 2006

Proud Dad...

Tonight was the "50's Sock Hop" at my daughter's elementary school. One thing I've noticed about your kid starting kindergarten is that YOU make a lot of new friends. This is my new friend, John, taking a picture of his daughter competing in the hula hoop contest. His daughter and my daughter are new best friends from school. To see them play together is like watching one brain in two bodies.
Lucky shot to catch the flash, sure, but what struck me was I can almost
feel the pride he does, capturing this moment, as she is the last one "hoopin" in her contest. Never got to see his shot (hope I look cool, Daddy-O!) and oh yeah, I did blur the background. I had to. There are too many lawsuits out there :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Roland Simmons said...

Hey B, did you try your hand at the hula? This is a good image. The dad's flash is what does it. How's the new toys treating you?

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home