Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Blacklight Photography...

An opportunity to explore a genre I've never worked in, blacklight photography, presented itself recently. One of my Oregon clients manufactures fishing lures that he designed fishing the Columbia & Willamette Rivers. He's using a new plastic that responds to blacklight and asked me to shoot it showing the awesome colors. Sure, I said, no problem. Then I hit the web to do some "blacklight photography" research! You'd not believe what's out there regarding the subject. One of the most unbelievable was this website. I'd definitely like to spend more time going down this rabbit hole!

6 Comments:

Blogger Roland Simmons said...

Hey Big B...that site was pretty cool.
You get all the good jobs! :-)

9:49 PM  
Blogger TRM said...

Groovy man!!

9:12 AM  
Blogger Wingnut said...

Hi Brian, wow, too cool, this is something I would have never thought of, thanks for sharing! Now I feel all inspried and stuff, definately something I could play with!

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa -- cool idea. Thanks for posting that other link too; some great (and freaky) examples!

-Matto

7:21 PM  
Blogger Susan Jones said...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

7:59 AM  
Blogger Ash said...

Backlight photography - wow thats amazing!
Great work, Brian!

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home