Tuesday, July 11, 2006

New Website...

There's a new website for Brian McLernon Photography this summer! It's been up for about a month but I thought I would mention it here to get some feedback. Since I learned HTML, I've enjoyed writing my own pages and coding. I like having the control and being able to update my page whenever I want instead of having a webmaster do it on a schedule. All of the portfolios have been redone with Flash and David Ladd of Quik Internet wrote me the nice rollover code for the opening page. I want to get as many photographs in front of a visitor as quickly as possible, without them having to click anything! Give it a test drive and let me know your thoughts, ease of use, smooth flow, etc. Thanks!

2 Comments:

Blogger TRM said...

McB Like it. The changing pix are good and not distracting while trying to read the intro, and i really like the simple viewer...and of course the content is outstanding. How's the action working out for you?

3:47 PM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

The new site looks great Brian! Really nice layout and the navigation links work nicely. Well done!

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home