Monday, February 05, 2007

Business Photography and Portraits...

A composite of three separate, 1/3 page ads I shot for a client on a theme about choices, flavors and styles. A nice change of pace to conceptualize with the clients and flesh out some images. A lot of Photoshop was involved for the apples and ice cream as you might have suspected. It is so much fun to have a client present to you a project that you can sink your teeth into on so many levels; concept, imaging, digital manipulation, corrections, and fianally, delivery. And when you hit it and they're happy? Oh, man...!

Very often, my assignments include group shots of employees of small companies or clinics, as in this case. It is usually a challange to make it new and exciting, especially when a large prop's appearance in the shot is mandatory. Using my camera bag to secure my light stand in a fairly good wind, I managed to fire off about twenty frames, this one their selection, and the best of the lot.

Portrait today in the studio, a personal trainer with a whole lot of energy, a lively personality, and new to the area. If you are ready to step it up a notch and work with a really cool, supportive person in the Portland area, give me a call and I'll hook you up.

4 Comments:

Blogger Roland Simmons said...

You've been busy I see. Good work. Hope to see more from you soon.

11:32 PM  
Blogger Craig Mitchelldyer said...

I liek the apples and ice cream shot, thats pretty slick. Don't you love it when people give you total creative freedom?

3:18 PM  
Blogger TRM said...

The apples and ice cream turned out great. Glad the client was happy with it.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Ash said...

Beautiful images!

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home