Monday, August 06, 2007

Fast Cars and Seattle...

I miss all my blogging friends ;) and sharing what I've been shooting! It has been a summer for the records as many of you know, with the studio renovation and all the circle-of-life stuff. So as a way to try and catch up, here's a few new ones. Shot the F1000 for a local company that creates them for SCCA competition. Very cool folks to work with, it helps being a race-nut.

Met my brother in Seattle for an overnight with Miss B. He was there on Township business all the way from NJ and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to see him again. Having cocktails on the patio of the Red Lion Inn, (you folks rock!) we saw several police cars and this something-or-other being shot. Gotta love Seattle!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chad Oneil Myers said...

In that "movie shot", now that's controlled lighting ;)

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home