Tuesday, June 12, 2007

End of Kindergarten...

As we wrap up Miss B's first year in school this week I have mixed emotions. She pulled that first wiggly tooth out all by herself Monday morning, another milestone. Where has the time gone? Construction on the new studio starts TOMORROW (yikes!) so it is a flurry of activity around here, heading into the summer. B's school put on a show about China and I shot this at the dress-rehearsal. Even though this is so totally unlike my style of shooting, I enjoy the colors and movement in this shot.

6 Comments:

Blogger Chad Oneil Myers said...

Brian,
Thanks for your recent comment. I'm always happy to get your input because I really respect your work.

I'm going to continue to make my rounds to everybody's blogs during my break.

I hope to come back with a vengeance ;)

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BC! Make sure she has a cool trapper keeper for first grade (that was really important in my day :P)

Construction? New studio?

6:17 AM  
Blogger Chad Oneil Myers said...

...Yeah, "Trapper Keepers" were all the rage when I was in elementary during the late 80's ;)

4:56 PM  
Blogger TRM said...

Beware the trapper keeper, you've seen that South Park episode right?

10:24 AM  
Blogger Brian Mc said...

You young guys are going to have to educate me...I have no idea what a TK is???

11:16 AM  
Blogger Chad Oneil Myers said...

Brian,
Here you go. This site shows some more modern ones on they're front page.
http://www.trapperkeeper.com/

Here's a blogger talking about one. There's an image of an older version, much like we would have had in the 80's.
http://the80srule.blogspot.com/2006/01/trapper-keeper-meads-answer-to-swiss.html

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home