Friday, May 11, 2007

Photography Classes...

Photography classes for Portland Community College's Continuing Education Program have been a great way for me to give back to the photo community and a way to honor the many talented mentors I've had throughout my career. This semester we're at Lake Oswego Jr. High School and in the fall we'll be holding class at Wilson High. I have a very capable group of students this semester and seeing their progression is always a trip but they are blowing me away by how much they are stretching and growing. Well beyond Little Pig!

2 Comments:

Blogger TRM said...

Photography requires continuing education, especially these days with all the technology. Thanks for always being so helpful when I have a question.

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's awesome that you work with students while still being a for-profit photographer. The best education I got in my field was from professors that were still in the center of the industry, and I'm sure your students (even if they don't know it yet) will see that too.

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home